Maturing your data and processes to the point of supporting a useful Application Total Cost of Ownership ( AppTCO) is a problem that is shared at organizations around the globe.
The investment is not small, but the benefits can be even bigger.
If you are contemplating or planning to expand your journey to this maturity point, we highly recommend that you join us for a fireside chat with Wyndham Boonzaier, the Total Cost of Owner in the Service & Supplier Management: Enablement Office at absa, one of the largest financial services organizations in the country. We are so pleased that Wyn has agreed to join this discussion from home in South Africa, even though it will be a late call for him.
If you are looking for honest feedback about the real work involved in successfully modeling and managing the data needed for a useful AppTCO, you do not want to miss this discussion.
Wyndham has agreed to be frank and honest about the journey and the real work it takes to put this critical set of models and metrics in place. Come prepared with you hardest questions and hurdles.
Have an AppTCO success story of your own? We are looking forward to having you join the discussion as well.
Be sure to RSVP and grab your seat for this session of the IT Value Summit on Tuesday, Sep 8. This session is just one of a series through the day, all focused at discussing and maturing our concepts of the value of IT – how to define, measure, and communicate the value provided every day.
The entire Summit is virtual and Free, to support everyone struggling through COVID budget impacts. We look forward to having you join the discussion and growing the knowledge in our community.
- The Maturity Journey- What is Value?September 8 @ 10:00 – 11:00 EDT
- Cost Management – How can I talk Value to the business when my data is not mature?September 8 @ 11:00 – 12:00 EDT
- Internal Transparency- Not just Self Reflection.September 8 @ 12:00 – 13:00 EDT
- The Value of AppTCO: A Panel DiscussionSeptember 8 @ 13:00 – 14:00 EDT
- Moving the Value Conversation Forward- the power of services that are actionable leversSeptember 8 @ 14:00 – 15:00 EDT
- Enterprise Architecture and IT Finance- Natural PartnersSeptember 8 @ 15:00 – 16:00 EDT
You must log in to post a comment.