A service valuestream mindset and view of IT for the organization is not just a finance exercise, it is a shift in thought for the whole enterprise. Enterprise Architecture can be a key partner in socializing this change and driving value for IT.
Interested in exploring and improving the IT Partnerships you need for success outside of the IT Finance Office?
Join Dale Bryan Drake for a discussion on how the EA and ITFM partnership can transform an organization, based on his personal work experiences.
No IT Finance Director should be designing the service cost model for their organization in isolation.
Be sure to RSVP and grab your seat for this session of the IT Value Summit on Tuesday, Sep 8. This session is just one of a series through the day, all focused at discussing and maturing our concepts of the value of IT – how to define, measure, and communicate the value provided every day.
The entire Summit is virtual and Free, to support everyone struggling through COVID budget impacts. We look forward to having you join the discussion and growing the knowledge in our community.
- The Maturity Journey- What is Value?September 8 @ 10:00 – 11:00 EDT
- Cost Management – How can I talk Value to the business when my data is not mature?September 8 @ 11:00 – 12:00 EDT
- Internal Transparency- Not just Self Reflection.September 8 @ 12:00 – 13:00 EDT
- The Value of AppTCO: A Panel DiscussionSeptember 8 @ 13:00 – 14:00 EDT
- Moving the Value Conversation Forward- the power of services that are actionable leversSeptember 8 @ 14:00 – 15:00 EDT
- Enterprise Architecture and IT Finance- Natural PartnersSeptember 8 @ 15:00 – 16:00 EDT
Have a success story of your own or a problem you want some insights into? Join the discussion at the IT Value Summit.